22 oct. 2011

Ludacris Defends Justin Bieber Against BET Hip Hop Cypher Rumors


Earlier this week, DJ Premier had hip hop fans giving Justin Bieber the side eye when he claimed that Justin wanted Ludacris to write his rhymes for him . DJ Premier explained on a radio show, that he had reservations about letting Justin Bieber perform for the BET Hip Hop Awards cyphers because he wanted Ludacris to write his rhymes:
“Justin Bieber asked if he could do the cypher. Everybody was worried that it might mess up the integrity of BET. So I said, ‘Yo, as long as he got a dope rhyme, let him spit.’ But then we heard, ‘Oh, he wants Luda to write his rhyme.’  I was like ‘Oh, no, no, no, no, no. If you ain’t writing your own rhyme you can’t do it.’ So Justin had to take a back seat. Write your own rhymes, honey.”
Coming to Bieber’s defense, Luda took to Twitter this week to deny those rumors, saying that he never was asked to write rhymes for Biebs:
“My Lil homie @justinbieber loves Hip Hop and at no point was I supposed to write his cypher flow. #getyafactsright”
DJ Premier also jumped on his Twitter to clear the air, saying he talked to Luda who set him straight, too:
Spoke 2 @Ludacris & he witnessed Justin Beiber write his rhymes & that he can flow…he said he wasn’t s’posed to write 4 tha Cypher..”
Now as I said 2days ago, I can’t ban nobody, I just stress my honest opinion on aLL my s–t & the blog headings make it sound worse…”
“So shout to @Ludacris for givin’ me the correct info and I will continue to come wit dat raw s–t ! “B.A.P.”(BumpyandPreem) comin today!”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire