13 déc. 2011

Trey Songz Claims To Be The 'Cornerstone Of Young R&B'


Trey Songz recently reflected on his career, and says he is the “corner stone in young R&B.”
After releasing two free mixtapes - one with a more hip-hop lean entitled #Lemmeholdatbeat and the other boasting the singing that made Songz a household name called ‘Anticipation II’ the 27-year old spoke in an interview with ThisisRNB saying: “I don’t know if I can say this without sounding like I love myself to death…”
“But I think I am the cornerstone in young R’n’B.”
The singer added, “especially within the last month, I think I have made it evident that I plan to be that…If I don’t grow I die.”
The singer is preparing to unleash his much anticipated fifth studio album next year and released a promo picture over Twitter of a potential cover.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire