9 mars 2012

Game: 'Nas Is Like A Brother To Me'


Game says he is taking cues from New York rap legend Nas while working on his upcoming fifth studio album, giving props to the Queensbridge emcee for being a inspiring him to create a conceptual record.
The west coast rapper is currently working onF.I.V.E. (Fear Is Victory's Evolution), a follow-up to last year's The R.E.D. Album, and claims to be taking a new direction free of the numerous guest appearances and 'name drops' he's become known for.
Speaking to XXL magazine, Game revealed Nas' music has partly motivated the switch, saying: "I'm gonna always come with a dope concept," Game said in an interview. "That's word to my n***a Nas. I'm a huge fan of Nas, now he's like my brother in this sh*t."
"I'ma always try to keep my albums consistently tied into some kind of concept."
Game has come under fire after getting into a series of controversial incidents while on tour in Australia recently.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire