10 mars 2012

Lil Kim Admits Being A Fan Of Drake's Music Despite Nicki Minaj Feud


Lil Kim has admitted to being a fan of Drake's music saying that she doesn't mind the emotional lyrics.
Queen Bey's comments may come as a shock considering she is currently embroiled in an on-going feud with Drake's YMCMB labelmate Nicki Minaj. 
"Believe it or not, I'ma be real 'cause I'm a real person," Kim told MTV's RapFix.
"I don't care. All that other stuff don't mean nothin'. For me, I'm a Drake fan. I like Drake as an artist. I don't like him as a person. But I like him as an artist and he makes good music. I'm just bein' real. I like his music."
Meanwhile, Kim seems to be working hard on her comeback and also said she is "ready to tear up the game, Kanye West-style."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire