10 avr. 2012

Eve Blasts Iggy Azalea: 'I Don't Believe Her Music'


Eve has blasted Australian newcomer Iggy Azalea, saying that she doesn't "believe" in her music.



 Iggy has become one of rap's most promising newcomers of the year so far, and was even featured in XXL's Freshman list. However, veteran emcee Eve is sceptical about her music and favours Iggy's rival Azealia Banks. "I’m not really into Iggy," Eve toldWomenofHipHop.com. "Her look is crazy but I can’t f*ck with her music.


I just can’t believe it. It doesn’t grab me." When asked about Azealia, Eve replied: "I like her. I think she knows how to word play, and I think that’s cute." Eve also spoke about the competition she may face from Nicki Minaj, who is currently ruling the rap game for the female artists.


 "People want me to hate on her, but I haven’t got anything to say about her," she said. "I wouldn’t have a problem putting her on a record – I try to be nice. I know a lot of people are mad at her."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire