11 avr. 2012

Katy Perry: 'My Next album is Going to be Fucking Dark'


Katy Perry has warned fans that her next album will be "real fucking dark".
 
The singer, who is currently working on her third studio effort, claims her next LP will take a turn for the bleak following her divorce from comedian Russell Brand.


She told
The Sun:
My music is about to get real fucking dark. You'd never see my face because my hair would be in it.

Perry also revealed that she was recently offered a role in Oscar-winning 2011 movie The Help. The singer is due to appear in her own 3D concert movie, titled 'Katy Perry: Part Of Me', in July.

 She told Teen Vogue: "There was a time when I was going to be involved in The Help - just a small part, I wasn't going to be Emma Stone or anything - but I couldn't because the shooting schedule conflicted with the release of my record.

"And I was upset about that; I knew it was going to be an important film."

Speaking about her own 3D movie she added: "I wanted to show people this parade that surrounds me, I wanted them to see the engine. I wanted people to be able to experience the tour and all the joy it brought, which is why we shot it in 3D."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire