11 avr. 2012

Rihanna's Brother: 'Chris Brown Is Her Soulmate'


Rihanna's brother has hinted that the singer may be reconciling with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, saying that they are "soulmates."
Rorrey Fenty is extremely close with his singer, so would know more than most if she would be considering getting back together with Chris. In a revealing interview with Heat magazine, Rorrey said: "Rihanna and Chris were great together, they were like soul mates, but it’s a very sensitive subject. I just blank it out and I think she blanks it out, too."
The youngster also confirmed that Rihanna did enjoy a brief romance with Drake, saying: "Rihanna doesn’t have a boyfriend right now. Drake and Rihanna used to be together – and he’s a pretty cool dude".
He later went on to reveal that relationship became so serious that the Young Money rapper nearly became his brother-in-law, but soon revealed the pair ended their short fling within a matter of months.
"I was in a club in LA, and he saw me and came over. I was nearly his brother-in-law, but I didn’t know him so well, so I was touched by that."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire