12 avr. 2012

Timbaland: 'Aaliyah Would Have Been Better Than Beyonce'



Timbaland says that Aaliyah would have had more of a successful career than Beyonce, if she was still alive.
The legendary producer was extremely close to the late singer, and is even credited with propelling her career to super stardom with her infectious beats. Due to her untimely passing in 2001 after a plane crash, Aaliyah was never able to accomplish the greatness that was predicted for her, and Timabland says that she would have been bigger than the reigning queen of R&B.
I think she would have been Beyoncé status ’cause she was the first one who was doing all those things," Timbaland told Power 105.1'sBreakfast Club.
Timbaland also revealed some good news for Aaliyah fans when he added that he will be realising some new material from her.


“I know they tryna drop some Aaliyah records. I got something that I never put out. I’m trying to get one done now just for the fans, but if [Drake] do it, it should be with me and him and Missy. The best decision what the fans would want to see is all three of us.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire