19 févr. 2014

Pharrell Announces New Album "G I R L"

Pharrell Williams - Celebrities Attend The 63rd NBA All-Star Game 2014

Pharrell Williams has announced the release of his highly anticipated sophomore album "G I R L". 

Pharrell has announced that he will be releasing a new album very soon titled G I R L. 

To go along with this, the Neptunes hit-maker decided to reveal the official release date and artwork for it as well. Taking to twitter early Wednesday morning, Pharrell announced that his sophomore album, G I R L, will be released on March 3rd. (Yes, that's in like two weeks). 

The album will be his first since 2006's In My Mind. It will host 10 tracks and be released through Columbia Records. It’s lead single is Pharrell’s chart-topping single “Happy”, which is #1 on iTunes right now and #2 on Billboard Hot 100.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire