15 janv. 2012

Big Sean Defends Rapping Skills In Expletive-Filled Twitter Rant


Big Sean embarked on an expletive-filled Twitter rant earlier this week, letting his fans know that he is ready to take the year by storm.

The 'My Last' rapper seemed hyped up as he ranted about making music to better his family and took the opportunity to justify his "playful" music that may have been criticised by hardcore hip-hop heads.

"Y'all should f**k with the intention! I'm a young kid in my early 20's who is trying to make a better way for my family, my crew, my city," he began.

"And everybody who dream big. Everybody who has a dream that's worth more then sleep! And I got a lot of work to do, but guess da f**k wut?"

"I'm doing it! Working everyday, becoming a better person and a better rapper! And I appreciate that love and support from my city, My BIG believers, Finally Famous, GOOD, my label, etc! I'm hungry as I ever been and am finna take dis s**t to another level."

Addressing his anthemic tracks such as 'Dance (Ass)' and 'Do It,' Sean added: "U hear songs like Ass, Marvin n Chard, MY Last, I Do it, etc n know I'm silly n playful! But if u listen to "So Much More" "Memories"

"Wait For me" "Final Hour", then u also know I'm a dreamer! N if u listen to "K.O." or "Slight Work" or "Gang Bang" u know I'm a spitter!"

"I take this s**t real serious and I'm working my ass off n just want y'all to know I ain't goin no fu**in where. Get use to me!"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire