14 janv. 2012

Brandy Admits To Being A Huge Drake Fan, Hints Collaboration Is On The Horizon "Young Money MC is phenomenal"


Brandy has hinted at a possible duet with Drake coming in the near future, as part of the follow-up to her 2008 album Human.


Clearly a big fan of the polarising Toronto emcee, Brandy revealed in her mind, the partnership was a long time coming.


The 32-year-old told TrueExclusive.com: "I love Drake. I think Drake is just so phenomenal. I love his music. I’m always wishing that I can just sing one of Drake’s melodies."


There was also some tantalising news about a potential link-up on Brandy's next album, with the singer adding: "Actually I might be doing a song that Drake wrote for the album this upcoming week."


Brandy recently got fans around the world reminiscing about the late '90s by announcing she is to reunite with Monica for a sequel to their 1998 smash 'The Boy is Mine'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire