5 avr. 2012

Tyga Says 'People Need To Glorify Nicki Minaj'



Tyga says that people need to "glorify" Nicki Minaj for her new album Pink Friday: Roman's Revenge.
The 'Rack City' rapper stood up for his Young Money labelmate, amid criticism she is receiving for recording too many pop-sounding tracks for the album.
Clearly a fan of the record, Tyga told MTV News:"I love it. I get the concept behind the album. This is her album, and she's really talkin' that s**t and tellin' people they need to glorify her and what she's done."
Meanwhile, Big Sean also praised Nicki for returning to hip-hop she made on her mixtapes. "I definitely like the one with Chris Brown [Right by My Side.] I like the ones where she's really taking it back to the essence with the rap, sounding like a lot of her early work, her mixtape work."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire