3 mai 2012

DJ Khaled, Ace Hood & More Sign To Birdman's YMCMB



DJ Khaled's We The Best Forever imprint has officially signed to Birdman's YMCMB record label.
The duo made the special announcement on Monday on set of their new track with Rick Ross and Lil Wayne, 'Take It To The Head.'
"I'd like to let the world know that Khaled's brand, which is We the Best, is officially signed to YMCMB and the first act coming out that umbrella ... will be Ace Hood," Birdman told toMTV News.
"I always wanted to have a chance to work with Ace Hood."
Fresh from renewing Lil Wayne's contract with Young Money for a reported $150 million, Birdman believes Ace Hood could be the next big thing.
"We wanted to do it right, set it up right. I think Ace Hood is a superstar," he added. "I love his work ethic, I think he's a very talented young man and he gonna be a big superstar in this business and I wanted to be the one to help him become that. It was important to me."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire