30 mai 2013

Usher Defends Justin Bieber Says "He Doesn't See His Behaviour As Negative"


Usher has spoken out in defence of Justin Bieber. The 19 year-old superstar has been the subject of a number of headlines of late, including reckless driving and turning up late for shows. 

Usher - who signed Justin to his Raymond Braun Media Group in the early days of his career - isn't worried about the behaviour and puts it down to Bieber's age. He told Ellen DeGeneres:

“I think all of us, in some way, have humble beginnings that pan out to be incredible and we hope that in his transition, as friends and family who have helped him be who he is, that he’ll continue to just mature,”

 “In this age of social media, there is no privacy and that kind of trial and elimination period is kind of done in front of a camera… Many other celebrities are a product of it and some come out bad and some come out good. 

"I am hoping for the best. I don’t look at as a negative though, I look at it as a teenager — he’s a teenager having to live his life in front of a camera. Imagine if you had to do that as a teenager.” 

Justin is managed by Scooter Braun, who co-owns Raymond Braun Media Group and Usher says the pair try and keep the Canadian pop star on the right track. He said:

“We talk as much as possible. I mean, me and Scooter we stay in contact,” “Obviously, when I can be of help, I do so. I reach out and stay connected.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire