22 sept. 2011

Man Who Claims Jay-Z Has A Secret Love Child Backpedals On His Story


The story of Jay-Z potentially being the father of a secret love child first surfaced in 2007, but it’s made it’s way back in the headlines now that Beyonce is pregnant with what is suppose to be his first child. For quite some time rumors have been circulating that rapper Jay-Z has a 9-year-old secret love child with Trinidadian model Shenelle Scott. Just recently a 67-year-old man named Andrews, who is the father of Shenelle’s ex-boyfriend Malik Sayeed, reached out to Star magazine claiming that Jay-Z was indeed the father of his grandson, even going as far as to say they had DNA tests to prove it:
“At the time [he] was born, my son Malik thought he was his child, but they did DNA tests. It’s been determined that [the child is] Jay-Z’s baby.”
“Malik threw [Shenelle] a baby shower and bought all this stuff to prepare for the arrival. However, after the baby was born, friends and family told him he needed to get a DNA test Everyone knew she was sleeping around and sleeping with Jay. There was a good chance it was his.
“Maybe two weeks later, he called me and said, ‘Daddy, I got some bad news. [He’s] not my son,’” Andrews told Star. “I said, ‘How do you know, Malik?’ He said, ‘He doesn’t look anything like me!’
“Shenelle told me that Jay-Z gave her $1 million to keep her mouth shut. My understanding is that he’s paying her child support. Shenelle took the money and bought herself a really nice house in Trinidad that the whole family lives in now.
“She says he’s a good father and he has a lot of interest in [the boy]. It was a big old mess at one time, but I think once they resolved the issue of fatherhood, of paternity, I think things started to level off.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire