26 oct. 2011

Pusha T Denies Any Beef With Drake


The sophomore line had everyone, but I was definitely almost convinced with the sweater line. Pusha T chops it up with Hip Hop DX, and in the interview he firmly denies going at Drake in the song" Don't Fuck With Me" over Drake’s “Dreams Money Can’t Buy.” He says:
“Naw, I never referenced Drake. I never referenced anybody in particular on that track. Never. That’s not what happened. People have turned it into the “Drake Diss.” People have taken apart the verses and started to put the lines with rappers they think are targets or whatever, and that wasn’t the case. Like, that’s not what this is at all. So I just sit back and I watch it. But it ain’t nothing to me, man.”
Sure, be purposely ambiguous and talk about sophomores and sweaters and expect us not to talk about Drake. When asked about the sweaters, he responded with:
“And that’s crazy because the last time I seen Drake he was at the Billboard Awards and wearing some type of high fashion suit. I don’t really know Drake’s dress code like that, man.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire