7 nov. 2011

Kelly Rowland Awarded Cosmo UK’s Ultimate TV Personality, Says Beyonce Is Having A Girl


It looks as thoughKelly Rowland is over in the UK taking over. Although she hasn’t returned to X-Factor after an argument with a fellow judge on the show, she was awarded the title of Cosmopolitan’s Ultimate Television Personality at the Ultimate Women Awards held last night in London.

On the red carpet, while gushing about Beyonce's pregnancy withBang Showbiz, she confirmed that Bigga would be having a baby girl:
“I’m so happy for my sister and her husband. They’re so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They’ve made a little bundle of love, I’m so excited for them.
“I have no idea what I’m going to buy Beyonce at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won’t be spoiled but she will be very well looked-after.
“I’ll be on hand for babysitting duties and I’m actually very good with messy diapers!”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire