22 nov. 2013

T.I. & Grand Hustle Sign With Columbia Records, New Album To Be Executive Produced By Pharrell


T.I. announces Grand Hustle and the rapper himself have signed a deal with Columbia Records, as well as reveals details about his upcoming album.
Following the announcement of a partnership between Jeezy, CTE and Roc Nation, comes news of another partnership, this time between T.I., Grand Hustle and Columbia Records.
The King of the South announced today that his Grand Hustle imprint will be housed under the Columbia umbrella, as well he. On top of that, he's revealed some information on his follow up to Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head. Tip's album Trouble Man: He Who Wears The Crown will be released via GrandHustle/Columbia Records in early 2014 and will be executive produced by Pharrell.
Both Rob Stringer, the Chairman/CEO of Columbia, and T.I. released statements concerning the new deal. "We’re very excited to welcome T.I. to the Columbia family. With his massive US success and career history, we are going to make him an even bigger superstar on a global level," Stringer said.
Tip echoed his sentiments, saying, "I'm honored to be partners with such a successful, passionate and creative conglomerate like Columbia Records, who respects and supports the vision of their artist and partners. Nothing but love, respect & appreciation for Doug Morris, Rob Stringer and the entire staff. Also, a special thank you to my big bruh, Sk8board P, for always believing in me and also executive producing my upcoming project."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire