28 oct. 2011

T.I., B.o.B. Contemplating Album




T.I. says that he may be recording a collaborative album with fellow Atlanta star B.o.B. The two Grand Hustle rappers have reportedly been recording extensively together--and what was at first expected to be a simple guest spot or two may become a full-fledged joint project.

"We've been goin' in. We're actually flirting with the idea of doin' an album together called The Man and the Martian," he told MTV's Sway on Shade 45. "We just been compiling material, he and I together, and it's coming out real good."
Eminem and Royce Da 5'9, Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane and, most notably, Kanye West and Jay-Z have released joint albums in 2011.
"[Bad Meets Evil and Watch the Throne] did inspire me," he said, "but I always have wanted to do a collaborative album. Even back when Jay did that with R. Kelly. I spoke to Usher about doing one of those before; the stars and the moon hadn't aligned appropriately."
"Even this, this is a conversation we had, this [album] is just an idea," Tip added. "It's not set in stone, it's not concrete as of yet."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire