21 déc. 2011

Mariah Yeater Wants To Refile Paternity Lawsuit Against Justin Bieber



Justin Bieber's alleged baby momma Mariah Yeater has revealed that she plans on refiling her paternity lawsuit against the singer.

The crazed fan came forward last month to claim that Justin fathers her four-month-old son following a quick romp after a concert. Biebs admitted to taking a paternity test just weeks ago, but since then, Mariah has gone into hiding and they are still waiting on her DNA test.

Mariah has now emerged to claim that she still believes Justin is the father, telling the Chicago Sun-Times: "I dropped my lawsuit, but never my claim. I still definitely want a DNA test and I want to refile my paternity case - I do believe he is the father."

The 19-year-old's boyfriend recently claimed that he was the father of the baby and Mariah only chose Justin to cash in on his money.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire