8 janv. 2012

Amber Rose Scheduled To Drop New Single ‘Fame’ Featuring Wiz Khalifa On Tuesday


Following in the steps of other socialite to releasing music like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose will finally be releasing her debut single – hell, debut song, next Tuesday on January 10th at 9AM via Perez Hilton. The track called Fame, will be featured her Grammy nominated boyfriend, Wiz Khalifa.

“I’m so excited to release my first song… It’s CRAZY! Working with Wiz is a dream come true; I am fortunate to have his support. This is a very personal song to me that I wanted to record for my fans. 

I want people to see the world from my eyes, you know, from BEHIND MY SHADES! It’s my interpretation of what it means to be “FAMOUS,” which is not something superficial but instead being self-confident and happy with who you are. You can feel famous every

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire