15 déc. 2011

Mary J. Blige Addresses Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim Beef



Mary J. Blige has shared her thoughts on the beef between Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim, and says that she hopes they can reconcile.

The R&B singer made an appearance on WGCI's Tony Sculfield and The Morning Riots, and gave her two cents on the feud. "I love and respect them," she said. "Kim is my friend, and I love and respect Nicki, just got to know the young lady, she's a sweetheart. I pray and hope that they all - that people would just... because people can fuel it, you know?"

She continued: "It's people behind the whole thing. Maybe one day it'll happen, and I'm hoping, we've just got to think positive. Everyone's thinking negative about it and everyone's in it. But if a bunch of people would say stop this and let's help these girls to do something together or to see the light."

Mary also took the opportunity to dispel rumours that she said she "envied Beyonce's childhood," saying: "I never said I wanted Beyonce's life, I said I wish I had parents like hers... First of all, I love Beyonce to death. I respect her the utmost highest. I'm Mary J. Blige, I'm me. I would never say I envy someone else's life... People are stupid."

Watch Mary's full interview below...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire