13 juil. 2013

Cher Lloyd Says One Direction Helped Set Up Her US Career


Cher Lloyd has credited One Direction with setting up her success in the US.

The rapper revealed that she hasn't seen much of the boyband in person due to their busy schedules, but insists that their Stateside appeal also rubbed off on her.
Cher told OMG! Yahoo: "We are always all over the place trying to work hard and trying to get somewhere, so I've seen a lot of [One Direction] on the internet and on TV and it's great they're doing so well," 

"It kind of sets it up for me, too. You know, if someone else can do it from a TV show then I can do it, too.

"It's hard for anyone to break into this music industry and I think having a collective bunch of people makes it slightly easier."

She added: "I'm very much a One Direction fan, I think they're the best [boyband] out there right now."

Lloyd finished in fourth place behind One Direction on The X Factor back in 2010

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire