25 oct. 2013

Pharrell Says That Beyonce's "Album Is Crazy"


Pharrell calls Beyonce's next album "crazy" and talks about his upcoming collaborations.
Pharrell recently spoke about Beyonce's upcoming album, which he has reportedly been working on.
"B’s album is crazy," Pharrell said during a recent Billboard interview. "Let me tell you what it is. She’s very particular. She’s a Virgo. And she’s not going to put it out until it’s ready and feels like it’s right to her. She’s got a very specific taste. I guess that’s the reason she’s Beyonce. Her name is recognizable around the globe and that’s huge. That comes from someone that has very particular taste. When you know what you want, you won’t stop until you get it. [Other people are hearing her album] and are like 'Whoa.' And she’s like, 'Yeah, I’m almost done.' And she’s the queen." 
Pharrell and Beyonce have collaborated on several songs, including "Kitty Kat," "Green Light" and "Work It Out." 
Aside from working with Beyonce, Pharrell also discussed his other upcoming collaborations during his Billboard interview. 
"Ed Sheeran," Williams said. "Usher. I’m going back in with T.I. Beyonce. Jennifer Hudson. Nelly has this really big record named 'Rick James.' That’s my jam. Hans Zimmer and I are scoring The Amazing Spiderman 2. The 'Happy' video, it just feels like people—good people that all remember that we are entitled to smile. I’m very excited about that." 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire