24 déc. 2013

Beyoncé Was "Terrified" Of New Album Release

Beyoncé has admitted to being "terrified" ahead of the release of her self-titled studio album.

The star surprised fans on December 13th when she released her fifth album unannounced. 
Talking about how she felt releasing an album without any promotion, she told The AP: "I was terrified. I was so scared. I already envisioned like the worst things that could happen.

"I was really nervous because this was a huge risk."

The singer also spoke about her decision to make a more personal album, saying that she "just felt like it was time" to be more open on the record.
She explained: "I'm very private and I'm very respectful, and I think it just took me no longer being someone's child - once I became a mother, I felt like I could tear those fourth walls and I just felt like it was time. I completely feel liberated."
The album has already sold over 1 million copies since its release.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire