27 févr. 2012

Common Admits Grammy Awards Showdown With Drake



Common has confirmed he confronted Drake at the Grammy Awards earlier this month, but says the meeting was positive and ended on good terms.
Despite rumours the pair had got into a fist fight at the ceremony, Com revealed the beefing pair had finally put their issues behind them.
"We had a talk, we had a conversation. It was a face-to-face, man-to-man, a positive thing. It was a good conversation. I've learned to respect him even more," the Chicago rhymer explained in an interview with The Real Cabbie.
"I already thought he was a talented guy, but just from the conversation we had, I hold even more respect for him. We saw each other and the conversation was initiated. It was just a respectful conversation that needed to be had, so he knew that I'm not at him trying to destroy him as a human being."
"It was a hip-hop battle to me. I had to put all of those things into hip-hop -- I gave him a pound, gave him a boom and it was all love."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire