10 sept. 2013

Lil Wayne Confirms He Plans To Retire At 35


Lil Wayne talks about his plans for retirement at the age of 35.
As we saw over the weekend, Lil Wayne was the guest on Katie Couric's talk show second season debut. During his interview he talks about his children and his plans for retirement.
After describing his children, Wayne confirms that he plans to retire by the age of 35 so that he can spend more time with his kids. He continued to talk about what he's looking forward to the most with them.
"Whatever they want to do. I don't want to have no influence ... 'Hey you must do this, you must do that,'" he explained. "Because I didn't have that and because I didn't have that I grew up to be exactly what I wanted to be and how I wanted to be. I want that for all of my kids."
Weezy added, "I know I'll be ready to retire at thirty-five because I am so ready to retire now!" 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire