7 mars 2012

Andre 3000 Reveals He Is 'Inspired' By Drake


Andre 3000 has shocked fans by revealing that he is inspired by relative newcomer Drake.
Despite taking a step back from the music game over the last few years, Andre has been watching the drastic change in hip-hop and it appears hottest rapper around, Drake, has caught his eye.
"Now I talk to Drake, and I know he had to be like 10 when he was listening to what we were doing," Andre told The Fader. "You just never know who’s listening until you hear a connection. I didn’t even know Drake dug my music."
The Atlanta rapper who recently stated he was back the in studio recording new material, has managed to crop up on only a hand full of tracks over the past year including Lloyd's 'Dedication To My Ex' and Beyonce's 'Party.'
However, Drizzy appears to be his favourite at the moment. "I just like him as a rapper because I feel he has a balance. But it’s cool to know that it’s a real lineage thing. I’m happy to see Kanye and Wayne and Drake and all these new artists. They inspire me in a way because they reach back and they say, ‘Hey, we want to get you on these songs”.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire