23 sept. 2011

50 Cent Details Ray J/Fabolous Fight, Ray J Issues An Apology


After a few days of he said/ she said regarding the fight in Vegas  between Ray J and Fabolous, there’s only one thing that’s clear; an altercation did occur and Ray J was probably under the influence.

Last night, 5O cent called in to Funkmaster Flex’s radio show and told his side of the story after it was reported several times that he instigated the whole fight between the two. According to 50, he didn’t instigate anything and a fight didn’t really happen (more of a scuffle). He also detailed how Ray J approached Fabolous in a red hoodie, shorts and sandals with no socks before swinging at Fab and missing.
"Now me and Fabolous just came off an Australian run. It was me, Fab, and Lil’ Kim on an Australian run. So I seen them while I was traveling. Ray J was standing right in front of me and Floyd. He had on a red hoodie, red shorts, and red and white flip flops with no socks on. Fab is looking at him like..
As soon as he came, Ray popped off and said, ‘I told you, my people are not going to be happy with all of that’. [in regards to Fabolous' twitter jokes]. He was about 5 inches from his face. He got pretty close to him. Ray J tapped him on both shoulders at the same time and Fab was looking at him like he was crazy.
One of Fab’s mans Marcus, [he's around] 230, 5’8…I saw him rocking back and forth like [he was going to do something] so I put my finger up and gave him that look, like ‘don’t do that’. I wasn’t going to let them have no fight.
Fab was like, ‘Yo have you lost your mind?’.I think he had a little juice in him. I think Ray J had a little juice in him..."



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire