23 avr. 2014

Nicki Minaj Returning To Her Hip-Hop Roots

Nicki Minaj - Arrivals at the MTV Movie Awards

Nicki Minaj has revealed that she will return to her hip-hop roots on her upcoming third studio album 'The Pink Print.'
Speaking to MTVMinaj explained "The tracks on Pink Print are back to my hip-hop roots. And I don't think it's something that I'm necessarily trying to do. As soon as I started working on my new album, that's just the songs that I've been writing." 
Nicki then quickly replied "Hell no" when asked if the new album will features and radio friendly tracks such as 'Superbass' and 'Starships' which were slammed for their bubblegum pop style. 
The 31-year old, who has recently toned down her style, has already released hip-hop heavy tracks 'Lookin Ass' and 'Chi Raq' which are both set to appear on 'The Pink Print' that is due out later this year. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire